The love therapy movie is about healing whether you are a single woman with a painful past or a wife dealing what difficulties in your marriage. Love therapy is all about loving yourself despite the mistakes or trauma you have experienced.
Watch the movie at the end of the article
7 Reasons Why You Need Love Therapy:
- Your longest relationship is six months
- You’ve been alone for years but don’t want to be
- Can’t release past pains or past lover
- Men rarely if ever ask you for a second date
- Men stop calling after you gave them the cookie
- A man has never taken you out on a date
- Your marriage is not going well
Out of the 7 reasons, which one(s) is your reason?
As a woman, you may have sacrificed a lot in your life because that is how you were raised or because you live in a country that doesn’t value women.
But, you have the right to have the life experiences that you want.
If you want to have a better love life then you must decide what you want.
You Deserve to have EVERYTHING you want and don’t let anyone especially a MAN tell you anything different but you must be willing to make some changes.
- You don’t know what kind of man you need.
- You may not know yourself the way you should.
- You could be suffering from low self-esteem and are not aware of it.
- You may not be taking care of yourself emotionally or physically.
- You may have negative thoughts about men, aging, and yourself.
- You don’t know your value.
- You don’t know how to stand up for yourself so men see you as a pushover.
- You are too aggressive because you like to challenge a man to see how much he can take.
- You don’t communicate your wants, needs, or disappointments out of fear.
- You allow men to take advantage of you by using your body, money, or your time.
Some of the above information may be difficult for women who find themselves in an abusive relationship especially if they live in a country that allows men to abuse women. Make sure to always take care of your well-being in any way you can!
Watch the characters in the movie as they deal with some of these issues and see how AJ a therapist helps them resolve their issues.
In life, the more that you are aware of your wants, needs, habits, choices, and issues the better you can make the changes needed to create the love life you want and deserve.
The movie LOVE THERAPY below is in English with Spanish subtitles