If You Don’t Forgive You And Love You Who Will
30 Ways to say Thank You
- For aging well
- For keeping yourself Energetic, Youthful, and healthy self
- For realizing you were making Bad Choices and working on yourself to fix that
- For caring about your body enough to remove processed food and sugar from your Diet
- Journal Writing because it was an important part of your healing process
- For learning how to say “No” to things that were harmful to you
- For learning how to Standup for yourself when necessary
- For no longer allowing others to mistreat you
- For having the courage to go after your Dream
- For finally looking at your Whole Self in the Mirror
- For finally, listen to your Instincts before getting into a Relationship
- For keeping your Adventurous Spirit.
- For Requiring a Relationship before sharing your Body with a Man
- For Forgiving yourself for Your Past Mistakes
- For Forgiving the Men (family and romantic) that hurt you so you don’t have to carry around painful baggage.
- For knowing when to let go of Friends that did not Value you
- For being excited about allowing yourself to be Financial Successful
- For not Giving Up even when times were really Hard
- For doing what was necessary even when you didn’t want to
- For Realizing I don’t know everything thereby being open to learning from others
- For Realizing that being alone is better than being in a Bad Relationship
- For being able to wear my Natural Hair
- For not allowing what Others think of me to affect my Life
- For Loving the Skin I’m In
- For not Letting my Shyness get in the way of New Experiences
- For being open to discovering and enjoying other Cultures
- For having the desire to Travel the World
- For knowing when to keep Information to yourself
- For Learning How to Spend Money Wisely
- For Believing in me when nobody else does
So, now it’s your turn to write 30 Ways to Say Thanks to You.
It feels good to acknowledge, respect, and love yourself.
Get out a piece of paper or your Journal and start working on the most important relationship the one you have with yourself.
You can’t run from you know matter what you do!
These ways to say Thank You remind you that you have done a lot of things right in your life and you should celebrate that.