Sometimes Your Self-Esteem Gets In The Way Of You Leaving A Relationship That No Longer Works So It’s Time To Move On!
How to Know When It’s Time To Ditch Your Man and Move On:
- You are no longer sexually attracted to him.
- You constantly have bad fights that leave you feeling bad about yourself.
- You two are verbally/ physically abusive toward each other.
- You are lying to each other constantly.
- He is never around and he won’t talk to you about it.
- He’s constantly cheating on you and it’s affecting your self-esteem.
- He won’t take care of himself financially, you have to do everything for him.
- He gets on your nerves because you two are not compatible.
- You’re over it!!!
Reasons why you’re afraid to Ditch Your Man and Move on:
- You’ve been together a long time and you don’t what your life will be like without him.
- If he supports you financially and you’re not confident you can support yourself.
- He’s scary and you don’t know how he will react if you tell him it’s over.
- You love him even though you are not happy so letting go is hard.
- You don’t want to be alone even though the love is gone.
They are plenty of men in the world so why stay when you are so miserable?
You are stronger and smarter than you give yourself credit for.
Help with The Move On:
- Create a goal to leave by a certain time
- Ask yourself what’s your biggest fear
- Figure what ways you can diminish your biggest fear. If it’s financial, get a better job, learn a new skill that can make you more money, or find a roommate.
- Spend some time with yourself figuring out why you attracted him, does he remind you of someone close to you like your father.